Sfincione "Sicilian Pizza" of Potatoes
4 medium potatoes
2 TBSP butter
1 ½ TBSP Lo Sgocciolato
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Ariosto Seasoning for Potatoes
1) Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into 4-5
2) Line a baking tray with parchment paper and arrange
the potato slices. Season them with a
Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Ariosto
Seasoning for Potatoes.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F. and bake the sliced potatoes for about 15-20
4) Chop the cheeses and ham.
5) Place the first potato slice on a tray lined with
baking paper and add on top some bits of cheese and ham. Put another slice of potato over it and
repeat the operation in order to recompose the potato.
6) Place in the 350° oven for 5-10 minutes. The potato stack should be well browned and the cheese should be melted.
7) Serve immediately