Ingredients for 2-3 people
2-3 medium potatoes
of Lo Sgocciolato extra virgin olive oil
Ariosto Seasoning for Tomato Sauce
a few basil leaves (optional)
1) Boil the potatoes halfway through (I boiled them for 1/2 hour, they were
2 large potatoes)
2) Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute the shallots (or
onion) cut into small pieces, for 1-2 minutes in the oil.
3) Then move the pan away from the heat, add the tomatoes, you have previously
cut into wedges and cook the
sauce halfway through.
3) Add the potatoes peeled and cut into squares
not too small, to the sauce, add salt, a pinch of oregano and cook over a high
4) Do not stir too often otherwise the potatoes will
break, but shake the pan occasionally.
5) Then add another pinch of oregano and Ariosto
Seasoning for Tomato Sauce. Stir and