Crispy Oven Baked Potatoes
10 medium potatoes
1 sprig of rosemary
Ariosto Seasoning for Potatoes
4 tablespoons of Lo Sgocciolato
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) Clean the potatoes, peel and cut into thick slices,
then divide each slice in four pieces.
2) Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 3 minutes (no
3) Drain the potatoes and put them in a bowl with cold water, in order to
lose the excess starch.
4) Drain and dry in a clean cloth.
5) At this point, place them in a roasting tin .
6) Drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
7) Season with rosemary and Ariosto Seasoning for Potatoes and cook for about
40-45 minutes, until golden brown (use the grill for a few minutes).
Tip: if you want the potatoes to be very crispy, heat the oil up in
the tin before putting the
potatoes in, place in oven for 5 minutes, then remove and add
the potatoes (without adding more oil.)